Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you all have a happy and pleasurable holiday weekend.

I'm still a relative newbie to being published. My first story went live in September, my second earlier this month. A third has been contracted, but won't see the light of day until January, most likely. So I'm still learning how to best promote my writing.

To that end, I've been trying to participate as a guest blooger, or in contests. You know, just getting my name and my work out there for potential readers to stumble across. So, if you've found this page by following a link from elsewhere, I'd really appreciate it if you'd leave a comment telling me where you saw it. It'll help me, and it'll show whose blogs are being read.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment